Thursday, March 10, 2011

new leaf


These past few days have been miserable.
I binged two days ago on cookies and wheat thins.
and purged.
weighed 142
Then i decided to fast.
Bad idea.
Yesterday, I binged on apple jacks and almond milk
and rice.
and purged.
weighed 141.
I HATEEE purging.
Absolutely despise it. So today, I told myself I HAVE to not binge. I cant do it anymore
So for breakfast I had coffee (20 cals)
for lunch I had coffee (30) and a little broccoli (60)
For dinner, I had a chicken sandwich (150) with broccoli (60)
and nestle hot cocoa (20)
and cookies (120)
so 500 calories today.
And no more.
I'm doing this.
I'm not backing out now.

4 comments:

  1. I am NOT better than you.
    Let's support each other, we can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your intake =]
    I know exactly how you feel with the binging and stuff. It definitely gets hard, I'm getting better at it now, though, and so will you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete