Saturday, March 5, 2011

empty;


Lately, I've been resorting mostly to restricting.
It seems to be working, but no matter how much I lose I still hate myself.
The guy I've been seeing is much bigger than me, yet for some reason, my brain makes me feel like I'm the same size as him.
I feel so uncomfortable.
My swimming season ended 2 weeks ago, and I am taking a small break because I'm extremely burned out,
meaning I havent been burning near enough calories.
I always ALWAYS stay under 1000 calories a day, unless something goes horribly wrong.
Which hasnt happened lately, thank goodness.
Yesterday, I only had 300.
So far today, I've had puffed rice cereal with a little banana (1oo cal)
and coffee (30 cal)
The swim banquet is coming up, and I want to be 125 by then.
It is March 31
I think I can do it with a little support :]
I'm only going to have broccoli for lunch (25 cals ), and try to get out of dinner with my parents.
but if I can't, thats that.
I refuse to purge. I HATED purging. It made me feel so disgusting. It made me hate myself more than ever.
Unless you consider laxatives purging. I'm kinda addicted to them. I love the empty feeling.

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog! And I like the fonts too! Nice pics! Follow me too!

    www.skinnierthanthou.blogspot.com

    -Lund3on

    Come do the ABC diet with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exACTLY what you mean about the empty feeling one can only get from laxatives. totally addicted to that too...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!
    and yes, they are quite addicting. I wish they werent so bad for you :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laxatives really are addictive.
    Vomit hurts your throat and ruins your breath...
    Laxatives flush everything out the natural way and leave your breath the hell alone lol.
    Welcome to the blog world, doll =]
    My name's Ayden =]
    Follow me!
    blanketofana.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete