Sunday, March 6, 2011

control


yesterday went well.
I only had about 580 cals.
Its amazing how filling grilled chicken is, and not that caloric. Sadly, I must have something sweet at the end of everyday, so I have nestle fat free hot cocoa.
only 20 calories and if you add splenda it is really very good. Usually, I cave and have one oreo because my parents (esp my dad) eat a ton of them everynight and always offer them to me, but last night I refused :]
I felt very in control.
This morning I weighed 139.2.
I really want to be under 139!!!! Its frustrating.
I hope I havent hit a plateau. I would do the ABC diet, but I feel like it would be way too hard to hide from my parents.
Plus, I'm a very high stress person as it is, and I think that if I did the diet I would become very stressed and probably end up binging.
This whole year I've been concentrating on my image only, and not thinking about guys because I've been hurt many times and absolutely hate relationships.
I dont trust men.
But I've been seeing this guy, lets call him Thomas.
He is so sweet, and attractive, and makes me laugh so hard, and kisses very well.
But I'm so scared of having anything serious.
I really cant afford to get hurt, especially since I'm leaving this town for university next semester.
Well this was a long, boring post. I want to stay under 600 again today.
Also, follow these amazing blogs:
skinnierthanthou.blogspot.com
blanketofana.blogspot.com
:]

1 comment:

  1. I know what it's like to lose your ability to trust people. They have to prove that you can trust them in order for you to even look at them as a potential.
    I really think you should at least try to do the ABC. I thought that exact same thing when I started, and I'm so determined that I just have to make it work.
    And not only that, just use your calories for when people expect you to eat. That way they won't become suspicious
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete