Thursday, March 31, 2011

good side of things


I'm not even sure how to describe the past few weeks.
I'll try to condense it.
Long story short,
- I'm going to an eating disorder counselor under parental demand
- I got put in the hospital for severe dehydration.
- I weigh 132, which is the lowest ever for me
- I want to recover from bulimia, Ive gone two days without it so far
- My love life has been flourishing
- I'm on prozac


Sorry It has been a while since I've posted! Things have been so crazy and I didnt know how to put it into words. I still dont, thats why I condensed it.
Basically its a mix of good and bad, but mostly I'm seeing the good side of things.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds hectic. I hope everything works out. I haven't been following your blog for that long, but I've read it and I'm amazed by your strength. Stay strong, and remember that you're beautiful reguardless. <3mags

    ReplyDelete