Tuesday, March 15, 2011

success


yesterday,
I had no problems controlling myself.
None at all! Its amazing.
I only had 450 calories yesterday
I woke up to 135.8 lbs.
can you believe that?! I've never weighed this little in my adult life.
I'm so happy.
I feel so strong.
I dont need food. No food can give me this feeling.
On a bad note, my mother called a family therapist because she can see me "wasting away"
I wish I could describe my mother, but its nearly impossible. She is the most selfish woman I know. She always plays the victim.
She tells everyone my dad hits her (he doesnt).
She told my youth pastor how scared SHE was about me.
How its affecting HER.
and she called a fam therapist because SHE cant take this anymore.
I'm so done with her! I cant wait til I'm out of this town.
I used to be sneaky about what I ate, but lately I just dont care what anyone thinks.
I'm doing this. Being thin is more important than what my family thinks right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment